Blessed are the Piece Makers
- Sew Isolette covers for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Memorial Hermann in the Medical Center. These are donated directly to the hospital and do not go through Project Linus. If you know someone who sews, but does not want to quilt, feel free to mention this easy project to them.
- Make quilts, blankets, and afghans for Project Linus. Flannel receiving blankets (42 inches square) with serged or narrow hemmed edges are always in demand, as are the quilts and afghans.
- Donate small, new or gently used stuffed animals for Project Linus.
- Knit or crochet pediatric IV covers for Project Linus distribution.
- Make comfort quilts/prayer shawls for critically ill adults and children in the Bear Creek congregation.
- Make patriotic lap robes for members of the armed services.
- Tie quilts, press or organize fabrics, put tags on completed quilts and blankets. If you want to help but don’t sew, you can still cut fabrics; design quilts; or donate fabrics, thread, or yarn.
- Notify us or the pastors of individuals who might be eligible to receive a comfort quilt.
Thank you for everything that all of you do to support this important mission of Bear Creek United Methodist!
© 2014 Bear Creek United Methodist Church. All rights reserved. Web Design and Hosting by zAAngMedia