All who attend worship are required to follow the guidelines below to protect our church family:
- Wear your face mask at all times on the church campus.
- Avoid physical contact with other people (Distance Greeting).
- Avoid group gatherings.
- Observe social distancing guidelines (6 feet) while in the pews and on the church campus.
- Children will remain with parent/guardian at all times.
- We will check temperatures before entering the worship space. Your temperature must be less than 100.4°F to enter.
- Bear Creek UMC Ushers will direct seating and dismissal.
- DO NOT alter seating or barriers. Follow all markings and observe roped off pews.
- Avoid singing during the worship service to protect those around you.
- Remain seated during the worship service (unless directed otherwise).
Plan to arrive for worship by 8:40am – 8:45am to allow adequate time for the temperature check and to be escorted to your seat before 9:00am.
Because the seating capacity of the Sanctuary is reduced to enable social distancing, the number of people who can attend worship is limited. If you wish to attend worship, use the link below to make a reservation for your family. All persons attending worship must have a reservation to enter the Sanctuary.