“Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.”
We have so much for which to be thankful. Our blessings are truly vast. Being good stewards of these blessings allows God in turn to bless us and those we seek to serve. The Bible indicates giving is to be a “first” and not a last or leftover matter in our lives.
As we all strive to build the Kingdom, prayerfully consider your contribution of time, talents and treasure. To whom much is given, much is expected!
- We now have two additional ways to donate to our church – online giving and text giving.
Donor Guide for Text Giving
1. Text the amount you would like to give to 281.377.3665.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing that your registration and donation were successful.
© 2017 Bear Creek United Methodist Church. All rights reserved. Web Design and Hosting by zAAngMedia